If you have any specific questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the domain "Internet.com".
As at March 22, 2021; In total:
- 9 statements of interest were received in excess of the $35M trigger price and following conversations with all valid bidders, the format of the auction (as outlined on our website) was problematic for their corporate governance processes.
- 7 bids were either invalid (ie no evidence of sufficient funds) or below the minimum trigger price.
- Informal feedback from other potential corporate bidders was that the time-frame for the auction process was too short for their (normally 6 months) budget cycle and Board approval; suggesting pushing the closing date would help them justify participation, including substantial offers for the valuable INTERNET.com name.
- Server statistics from Feb 1 to March 22:
An unknown percentage were crawlers;
- 747,948,760 valid requests for webpage "internet.com";
- Average of 193,208 unique page views per day;
- Visitor Operating systems: Android 26.78%; Windows 22.72%; Linux 10.70%; iOS 9.23%; Macintosh 1.94%; Others 1.93%; Unknown 26.62%.
- Visitor location: North America 32.10%; Europe 27.63%; Asia 19.36%; Africa 12.79%; South America 7.44%; Oceania 0.47%; Unknown 0.13%.
The Seller has agreed to suspend the auction process and we are currently engaged in conversations with all highly motivated parties to determine the new owner of Internet.com.